Yes, it’s been awhile since I posted… but, no worries. I’ve been sticking to the plan, for the most part. I’ve been weighing in on Mondays. This week I reached my 10 lb. mark!! Down 10 pounds from the first weigh-in about a month ago!!!! I went swimming tonight, too! I missed last week due to too many IEPs to write. :-( Here’s the problem: I’ve been busy. So, I haven’t tracked my food or activity in probably over a week now. It’s all good though. Now that I’m living the Weight Watchers healthy lifestyle, I’m managing to be disciplined enough to get in some activity on a regular basis, even if I don’t track the points. Same thing with the food. I now know what I can eat and how much of it I can eat and still stay within my daily points value. So, while I really should be tracking, I am pretty sure I’m staying within a reasonable range of the allowance.
In short, here are the highlights from the past two weeks:
- Down 10 pounds since last month!
- Walked six miles around Forest Park on Saturday!
- Went swimming on my own (not part of class) two weekends ago!
- Went swimming as part of class tonight!
- IdealShape protein smoothies twice per day!
- My clothes are fitting again!!!!